Corset Girls
Corset Girls

The home of the CG vidding group on Youtube.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rules and Guidelines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Rules and Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Rules and Guidelines   Rules and Guidelines EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:51 pm

The following are a list of rules and necessary guidelines for the continuance of this group. We have had a few setbacks in the past in which we stop vidding for this group altogether and we really want to avoid that this time.

Here are the rules:

Members will need to be actively aware of the postings on this forum.

Members are free to post and sign up for ideas and those who create the idea will be able to pick their part first.

When picking a part, members should list a few fandoms/characters that you would like to do and we (Aurelie, Cat, and Jessica) will select who does which character so that everyone can take turns doing the characters we love the most. Write a * next to the character/fandom youd really prefer.

Members need to finish their part on or before the due date, or they will be replaced. If you need more time, communicate this need asap and you will be given a few more days, but if we do not hear from you, you will be replaced for that collab.

Members need to communicate with the group any absences, computer problems, etc.

There will be about one collab a month, if you have to dropout of the collab you already signed up for, that is ok, just let us know at the CG channel, on the forum, or through our personal channels.

Characters will be assigned after the picking your part section, in which you would pick your part and list the characters you can do and we will choose for you and let you know in the audio downloading section.

Do not list characters or claim characters in the idea section.

Thank you all for reading and please reply below that you have read and understood these rules, or if you have any questions or ideas we should further add to the list.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://corsetgirls.forumotion.com
Marianne

Marianne

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines   Rules and Guidelines EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 5:19 am

I read all the message and the one from Aurélie (the private message on YT) and understand all the rules Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/BelleMarianne/194916820558594
Sarah

Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines   Rules and Guidelines EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 5:32 am

I have read and understand all the rules. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LadyZenobia

LadyZenobia

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines   Rules and Guidelines EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 6:31 am

I have read this post and the message on YT and I understand the rules study ...also, I apparently can't resist using emoticons
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slytherinpuddle

slytherinpuddle

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines   Rules and Guidelines EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:27 am

Read and understood! cheers

I like the idea of you picking characters for us though, just had to say that. That way the same people don't get the same ones all the time.....although if you really want to stick me with Cleopatra all the time, you will not hear any complaints from me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiePoetin

DiePoetin

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines   Rules and Guidelines EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:28 pm

Read and understood Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FairyKingdom86

FairyKingdom86

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines   Rules and Guidelines EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:25 pm

Have read and understood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Guidelines   Rules and Guidelines Empty

Back to top Go down

Rules and Guidelines
Page 1 of 1